Looking for a One Night Stay?
On Nantucket in the summertime, minimum required stays are a way of life. If you are looking for a quick getaway, check out the following list of dates, links to room descriptions and rates for rooms that have just a single night open! Please call us at 508-228-4064 to make this one night reservation or book online from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Tuesday, September 2 – accommodates up to four, Wisteria, $
Free Bottle of Nantucket Vineyard Wine
Book a three night stay in September and we will welcome you with a bottle of Nantucket Vineyard wine! September rates range from $215 – $275. When booking online, please use code WINE42.
Starting Labor Day – September Packages – $545 and $595
The two night midweek (Sunday – Wednesday arrival) packages – add a third night at 20% off!
See Nantucket by Bike – $545
- Two nights, queen room, with breakfast and afternoon tea each day, free wifi and parking available
- Two day bike rental from Young’s Bicycle Shop, just a block and a half from the Brass Lantern
- Welcoming bottle of wine from Nantucket Vineyard
- Gift card for lunch or dinner at Dune, one of our favorite restaurants
History Buff – $595
- Two nights, queen room with breakfast and afternoon tea each day, free wifi and parking available
- Two All Site Passes to the world renown Nantucket Whaling Museum and all the Historical Association sites
- The Nantucket Preservation Trust book, A Walk Down Main Street, to take home, and a self-guided tour to enjoy while you are here
- Gift card for lunch at Dune
- Two round trip tickets on the Steamship Authority fast ferry, the Iyannough
Please call 800-377-6609 to discuss details, or you may book online!
Add Something Extra to your Nantucket Holiday
Steamship Authority Fast Ferry Tickets – Special Brass Lantern Rate for Adult and Children
We will book your round trip tickets Nantucket on the Iyannough when you add the Fast Ferry Tickets to your reservation
Welcoming Wine with Fruit and Cheese Platter – $35
To relax after your arrival at the Brass Lantern or to celebrate your last night on Nantucket, add a tasty fruit and cheese plate with your choice of Nantucket Vineyard wine.
History Buff? Add On our History Buff Package - $50
Our History Buff package includes two All Access Passes to the Whaling Museum and Historic Sites, a self guided walking tour of Main Street and the Nantucket Preservation Trust book, A Walk Down Main Street, to take home. (value – $75)
Guided Bike Tour for Two – $100
Enjoy a two hour guided bike tour with Nantucket by Bike. Your tour includes your bikes, helmet and water bottle and a knowledgable and friendly Nantucket By Bike tour guide. Morning and afternoon tours available. (value – $130)
And Take a Little of your Nantucket Holiday Home…
Enjoy a Wonderful Nantucket Night’s Sleep…
Call Us for Details and to Order
The Brass Lantern uses Comphy Sheets exclusively in our guest rooms – the silky, softness of these sheets lull our guests into having ‘their best night’s sleep ever!’ If you have experienced our Comphy Sheets, we think you will agree. Comphy Sheet sets are available in white, cream, green tea and chocolate, queen sheets sets are $149 and standard or California king sets, $169. MA State Tax and $10 shipping fee apply. Call 800-377-6609 for details and to place your order!
Give the Gift of Nantucket!
Brass Lantern Gift Certificates
Shopping for that extra-special gift? A special birthday or anniversary? Maybe an engagement or a wedding? How about a quiet weekend away for the ‘soon-to-be-parents’? You can give the gift of Nantucket to your loved ones…Purchase a gift certificate in any amount for a stay at the Brass Lantern during any season. Call 800-377-6609 for phone orders or additional questions.