For Spontaneous Travelers
September Single Saver
Looking for just a single night this month? Save up to $75 with our September Single Savers…
- Monday, September 22 – Mary Mitchell and Zenas Coffin $
185$150 and Brant Point $ 245$195
- Wednesday, September 24 – Wisteria $
- Thursday, September 25 – Barclay $
215$165, Mary Mitchell $ 185$150 and Forsythia and Primrose, $ 235$185
- Friday, September 26 – Zenas Coffin $
- Sunday, September 28 – Empire $
- Monday, September 29 – Sconset Rose $
- Tuesday, September 30 – Atlantic Suite $
Book online from your smartphone, tablet or computer – or call 508-228-4064 to discuss details!
Nantucket Restaurant Week – September 29 – October 5
Come during Fall Restaurant Week and try new restaurants with special Restaurant Week menus and prix fixe lunches and dinners!
Two-Day Fall Packages from $445
Early fall packages are for midweek days, and late fall packages include weekends. Add a third night on Nantucket to your package at 20% off rack rate. Room upgrades available.
See Nantucket by Bike – $545 Early Fall (through October 12) and $445 Late Fall (October 13 – November 23)
- Two nights, queen room, with breakfast and afternoon tea each day, free wifi and parking available
- Two day bike rental from Young’s Bicycle Shop, just a block and a half from the Brass Lantern
- Welcoming bottle of wine from Nantucket Vineyard
- Gift card for lunch or dinner at Dune, one of our favorite restaurants
History Buff – $575 Early Fall (through October 12) and $475 Late Fall (October 13 – November 23)
- Two nights, queen room with breakfast and afternoon tea each day, free wifi and parking available
- Two All Site Passes to the world renown Nantucket Whaling Museum and all the Historical Association sites
- The Nantucket Preservation Trust book, A Walk Down Main Street, to take home, and a self-guided tour to enjoy while you are here
- Gift card for lunch or dinner at Dune
- Two round trip tickets on the Steamship Authority fast ferry, the Iyannough
Please call 800-377-6609 to discuss details, or you may book online!
Add Something Extra to your Nantucket Holiday
Steamship Authority Fast Ferry Tickets – Special Brass Lantern Rate for Adult and Children
We will book your round trip tickets Nantucket on the Iyannough when you add the Fast Ferry Tickets to your reservation
Welcoming Wine with Fruit and Cheese Platter – $35
To relax after your arrival at the Brass Lantern or to celebrate your last night on Nantucket, add a tasty fruit and cheese plate with your choice of Nantucket Vineyard wine.
History Buff? Add On our History Buff Package – $50
Our History Buff package includes two All Access Passes to the Whaling Museum and Historic Sites, a self guided walking tour of Main Street and the Nantucket Preservation Trust book, A Walk Down Main Street, to take home. (value – $75)
Guided Bike Tour for Two – $100
Enjoy a two hour guided bike tour with Nantucket by Bike. Your tour includes your bikes, helmet and water bottle and a knowledgable and friendly Nantucket By Bike tour guide. Morning and afternoon tours available. (value – $130)
And Take a Little of your Nantucket Holiday Home…
Enjoy a Wonderful Nantucket Night’s Sleep…
Call Us for Details and to Order
The Brass Lantern uses Comphy Sheets exclusively in our guest rooms – the silky, softness of these sheets lull our guests into having ‘their best night’s sleep ever!’ If you have experienced our Comphy Sheets, we think you will agree. Comphy Sheet sets are available in white, cream, green tea and chocolate, queen sheets sets are $149 and standard or California king sets, $169. MA State Tax and $10 shipping fee apply. Call 800-377-6609 for details and to place your order!
Give the Gift of Nantucket!
Brass Lantern Gift Certificates
Shopping for that extra-special gift? A special birthday or anniversary? Maybe an engagement or a wedding? How about a quiet weekend away for the ‘soon-to-be-parents’? You can give the gift of Nantucket to your loved ones…Purchase a gift certificate in any amount for a stay at the Brass Lantern during any season. Call 800-377-6609 for phone orders or additional questions.