RATES AND DEPOSITS FOR OUR NANTUCKET INN
- Your ‘all-inclusive’ room rate includes your lodging, Continental breakfast, all day coffee/tea and snacks, afternoon tea and fresh-baked cookies, daily housekeeping service, wifi and parking.
- Stays of three nights or less require 100% pre-payment when booking. Stays of more than three nights require 50% pre-payment (with a minimum deposit of three nights), with the balance due on arrival.
- In the case of more than two occupants in a room, there is an additional charge of $25 per person per night for adults or children 13 and older, and $15 per night for children between 5 and 12.
- A lodging tax of 11.7% applies.
- During Peak Season, between Memorial Day and Columbus Day, a three night stay on weekends and a two night stay on other days may be required. For weekends, the three night minimum could be Thursday, Friday, Saturday; Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
- All other reservations in Peak Season require a two night minimum stay.
CANCELLATIONS AND TRIP INSURANCE
Because of our size and location, cancellations have a significant effect. For any cancellation or change of dates, we must receive notice 14 days prior to scheduled arrival. With timely notice, you will receive a refund of your deposit, less a 10% cancellation fee calculated on the total room charges. You are responsible for any partial or full cancellation, or change of room dates, made less than 14 days prior to schedule arrival unless all your room nights can be re-booked. You are welcome to transfer your reservation to a friend or family member.
We understand that cancellations are sometimes beyond your control, for peace of mind we suggest inexpensive trip insurance. The Brass Lantern will provide your insurance company with reservation and policy information, should that become necessary.
For group bookings or blocked rooms, notice of cancellation must be received 30 days prior to arrival.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
Check in time is normally 2 pm, however, if you arrive earlier, we are happy to store your luggage and will call or text you when your room is ready for check-in. Please let us know your expected arrival time and if you will arrive after 8 pm.
Check out time is 11 am; you may store your luggage at the Brass Lantern while you enjoy your last day on Nantucket.
The Brass Lantern is family friendly – several of our rooms accommodate three or four guests and we provide pack and plays for infants at no charge.
The Brass Lantern is a pet friendly Nantucket hotel and welcomes well-behaved dogs (and their well-behaved people) in our pet friendly rooms with the following expectations:
- No more than two dogs per room
- Dogs should not be left alone in your guest room for long periods – after all, they are on vacation too!
- Any damages caused by your pet will be added to your bill
The pet fee is $25 per day per dog, and pet walking and pet sitting services are available at the Brass Lantern with prior arrangement. In case of emergencies, the Offshore Animal Hospital, as well as a mobile vet, are available.
The Brass Lantern welcomes guests – singles, couples, small families, elders, with pets and without. All our guests come anticipating a relaxing and peaceful holiday. Please be considerate of your fellow guests when leaving early in the morning, returning late in the evening and in the common areas.
The Brass Lantern is a smoke free inn and Nantucket is a smoke-free Island. Guests may smoke on our patio on in the garden. A cleaning fee of $150 per incident will be applied for any smoking in the building, guest rooms or common areas.